COBALT® Vandal Resistant Metering Faucet with Temperature Control
Features and Benefits
COBALT® vandal resistant metering lavatory faucet with temperature control. Blade type handle for handicap accessible applications. Chrome plated cast brass 4" centerset. Over rotation stop along with temperature limit stop to adjust outlet temperature. Concealed time adjustment to limit the run time. Includes (2) in-line check/screen assemblies and the I-CON vandal resistant 0.5gpm low flow aerator with dual interlocking technology.
- Chrome plated solid brass body and lever handle
- Adjustable run time
- Vandal resistant
- Stainless steel internally locking stem
- Adjustable temperature limit stops
- 0.5 gpm (1.9 L/min) I-CON dual interlocking aerator included
- Spray stream pattern to provide full coverage and improved wetting
- Aerator with full metal construction for maximum durability
Note: Typical maximum run time is 15 to 25 seconds. Actual run time depends on the system pressure, aerator, and other environmental conditions. For ADA compliance consult ADAAG or local/stateregulations.
Installation and Maintenance