Mechanical Retrofit Cartridge for Acorn, Metcraft and Willoughby Lavatory Valves
Features and Benefits
Retrofit cartridge replaces most Acorn, Metcraft, and Willoughby mechanical metering cartridges commonly used in security plumbing fixtures. The cartridge operates directly without a diaphragm that is subject to deterioration or clogging.
- No metering diaphragms to fail and clog
- Engineered non-metallic valve body made from DuPont™ Delrin® for advanced corrosion resistance
- Solenoid is interchangeable with other I-CON correctional valves reducing spare parts
- Maximum water temperature of 120° F and maximum pressure of 100 PSI
- Easily retrofits to existing valve