Mechanical Retrofit Cartridge for American Standard Fine Thread Lavatory Valves
Features and Benefits
Retrofit cartridge replaces most mechanical American Standard fine thread metering cartridges commonly used in security plumbing fixtures. The cartridge operates directly without a diaphragm that is subject to deterioration or clogging.
- No metering diaphragms to fail and clog
- Engineered non-metallic valve body made from DuPont™ Delrin® for advanced corrosion resistance
- Solenoid is interchangeable with other I-CON correctional valves reducing spare parts
- Maximum water temperature of 120° F and maximum pressure of 100 PSI
- Easily retrofits to existing valve