ZEPHYR® Pneumatic Retrofit Block
Features and Benefits
Pneumatic retrofit block easily converts existing pneumatic valves to low voltage, electronically controlled systems. The 100228 replaces Acorn, Metcraft, and Willoughby pneumatic servomotors while the VLV-CMN-2191 replaces older style Bradley pneumatic servomotors.
- No metering diaphragms to fail and clog
- Engineered non-metallic valve body made from DuPont™ Delrin® for advanced corrosion resistance
- Ability to activate using manual bypass handle
- Solenoid is interchangeable with other I-CON correctional valves reducing spare parts
- Maximum water temperature of 120° F and maximum pressure of 100 PSI